Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So i jogged..... a lil!

LOL! i have been out with stomach cramps for two days, monday and tuesday, and had a running tummy, so i tried walking on monday and i had to pinch everything back in so that i do not run, lol! running tummy, catch the drift?

Anyway, so i decided aiwa kani, zvakwana, and i prayed, i said Lord, you know am on a mission ka nhai, a mission to be healthy, fit and sexy as a bonus, yes sexy, i want to be eye candy as well ahhh, who doesn't! lol! So yes today i woke up late at 545am, and still took my ipod, and started walking towards strathaven, its abt 1.5kms from my house. i think i had walked abt 500m, when i said aiwa ka let me try jogging, and well i did all the way to strathaven, and then brisk walked back home, and i felt so alive and my blood was rushing and i felt so goooood!

My friend Basil, whom was in my initial thread on facebook dropped by to see me at lunch and he was like hey, i see you loosing some weight, now wow, imagine wat that did to me, and i told MOMO and she is like Blog it and i am now. Its so great when people can notice, but even greater when the pants have some space in then, even when its still lil space, its space. BUT not space to eat more and fill up your tummy, NO, space to know that there is a wardrobe change soon.

Well Rungano, affectionately known as Ru, said she is now my states working out buddy, Ru is my longest surviving friend from grade 4! she said she will work out a plan for me to work out before i go to gym! Did i tell you Ntando wrote a blog on me, ok me and others but i was there, ME! So yes my support structure is so strong and is keeping me in check. Simba in Aussy, also askes and has decided to be regular to the gym himself.

i have also reduced the amount of food i eat now, into half and more veggies less carbs, but waiting on RU, for my Zim friendly wat to eat! so my tummy has shrunk and i am feeling good, my skin is clearing and i feel more confident. thanks for reading, til next time, exercise, exercise, exercise!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you babes - Keep jogging - Push yourself harder every time - your body will get used to it bit by bit - before you know it - you are doing things you never knew you could do ! You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes babes lets go.. and its not too early to join the "Lift like a guy, look like a diva challenge!!!". Lets go Tendi

    ReplyDelete